Saturday, February 23, 2008


Hey, did you see that? My ticker says 5 days left to my estimated due date!!! CRAZY!! I've been really hopeful that this one will show sooner rather than later, but so far no luck. Mickade was born the morning after his due date, and Lilli 4 days after. I don't really want to continue the getting later each time trend, so if you could send some going into labor vibes this way, it would be greatly appreciated...

We did have a great snow storm yesterday, we had over 6 inches by the time we went to out to play at like 9am. The kids had a blast, and so did the dog. There's something so fun about snow! I'll miss it when we go to KW, but not enough to stay LOL.

3 comments:

The Isam Family said...

This picture of you is so beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures of your little one, hopefully soon. Good Luck!

TARA said...

Amy, that photo is absolutely beautiful! Hugs, Tara

Suzie said...

Amy, thanks for sending my those belly pics. They are AWESOME! Your belly looks perfect!