Friday, February 8, 2008


Doesn't this photo just make it look like we are all so peaceful and serene around here? Ha!!! Stephen has been gone the past two weeks, my sister left Tuesday, and I haven't gone to sleep before 1am since she left (insomnia is oh so much fun). I'm sore and exhausted. Yes, Steve gets home today, thank goodness. But he leaves again Monday. The worst is that since there isn't really any ice right now he wasn't supposed to have to go....but the CG had other ideas. He's going. So I get to spend 4-6 days all alone with both kids while 38 weeks pregnant. Doesn't that just sound thrilling? I'm just so tired. Oh did I mention I have a cold too? And I feel bad for Mickade and Lillian because I am just NOT the mommy I normally am. I'm tired, sore, unmotivated, grouchy...they deserve better. I really can't wait to have the baby so we can be on the road back to normalcy (a new normalcy, of course, but something normal nonetheless).

On a better note, the baby is doing perfectly. I feel like I have the most perfect belly ever and I can feel all the parts of the baby as it moves around. I love being able to actually grab a little leg! Yesterday in the mirror I could see a foot poking out...it's so cool. Probably the only thing that makes pregnancy worth it, really (aside from the prize at the end, naturally).

1 comment:

TARA said...

I LOVE THIS PHOTO!