Thursday, February 28, 2008

40 Weeks!!!



So, here we are at 40 weeks. I included two pictures, one from today and one from last night, since I'm not sure the shadow in the first one from tonight doesn't make me look even bigger LOL.

I've had a cool opportunity come my way. A couple of students at Columbia University are doing a journalism project on homebirth, and I get to be involved! She came by the house today and interviewed me on camera...it was fun. And, she's going to come film the birth for us, too! She'll use some footage for her documentary (we get final say on edits) and we get a copy of the footage. I'm pretty excited to have someone else do the filming!!

Tomorrow my mom comes so we will be completely ready for baby to show up....hear that, baby?

2 comments:

TARA said...

Amy, I know you are more than ready for this baby to leave your uterus. However, you look amazingly beautiful!. Kudos on the interview & filming! I wish I had the courage to let someone do the filming besides my hubby. He filmed Gia's birth & he'll do this one too. :) Oh & why does your counter say 1 day to go? What are they nuts?! Is it going to start counting up now?! That's what you need a counter to start stating how far you are past your due date. It should just have a picture of the baby cheering you on to push he/she out. :) HUGS!

Suzie said...

I can't wait to find out if baby #3 is a boy or a girl!! Come out baby Atchley!!