Saturday, November 15, 2008

Best Dollhouse Ever!!!!

I saw these amazing dollhouses online, waldorf style, made my a German company called Kinderkram and a US one called Elves and Angels. While both equally magnificent, at $300 I just couldn't justify it since we had gotten a dollhouse last year from Plan Toys. I wasn't overly happy with it though, and just itching to replace. Lilli didn't even care that I wanted to replace it, so you know she didn't love it either LOL. So, I showed the pictures I linked to Stephen, and he built us one! FROM SCRATCH. As in, he took boards of wood, cut them, joined them, sanded them, etc. I helped design and sand, but he put in the 30+ hours of work. Now we know why they are so expensive!!!!! The final product, however, is simply breathtaking. I think we'll be enjoying it for generations. Remember, you can click on the photos to see them bigger. :)





No comments: