Thursday, October 2, 2008

7 MONTHS!!!

Can you believe it? Lucy turned 7 months today!!! It's amazing how it can seem both like she has been here forever and she was just born. She is 18lbs, about 27in, and crawling everywhere. She's quite serious and observant, saving her smiles and laughs for when she means it! She is determined to get around, pulling up all day long, standing on what she can, and shocked that when she tries to turn to me or let go with one hand that she falls down. Poor little girl has bruises on her head from her efforts (darn hard floors).


I wanted to give her some teething biscuits, but I was really leary of ingredients given her allergies. I was going to order some (because of course I can't find the right ones in this town) but I didn't want to pay $10 shipping on a $2 box of cookies! So...I made my own, and she liked them. :) I ground oatmeal, flax, and brown rice in our vitamix to make a flour, then mixed 1.5 cups of that with 1tsp baking powder, some vanilla, and real maple syrup, and a little water for the right consistency, shaped them, and baked them at 350 til golden. So easy!!! And no reaction!!!


PS Just in case you didn't know....you can click on any of the photos in my blog to see them full size! ;-)

1 comment:

Shakira said...

NO WAY 7 MONTHS!!! When did she get so big? Holy Moly! She is such a cutie though.