Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cinderella at work...no really Lilli wanted to wash dishes. Kept her busy for a good hour!!


A rare sight


Hugs for Bammie



Lilli all ready for her first day of dancing camp. She was so excited! She had a great day and was utterly exhuasted when she got home (it was 5 hours long!). It was her first time doing something away from home, without me there. She did great. She spent the afternoon resting and watching tv...her eyes were glassy with circles under them when she got home LOL. Sadly, though she had fun, she refused to go back. :( I even went and stayed with her the next morning for a half hour or so...as soon as I was going to leave she picked up her lunch bag and shoes and followed me. I guess she just wasn't ready yet! She told me all that dancing hurt.

No comments: