Monday, January 21, 2008

I Met Mario Lopez!!!


We went to the theatre Thursday night to see A Chorus Line. On the way in, who was about 2 people in front of me but MARIO LOPEZ!!!! I couldn't believe it, here I am 5 feet from Slater from Saved By the Bell! I didn't want to bother him though, I hate it when people bug stars who are just out trying to be normal. However, after the show, he was very gracious and signing autographs...so I figured why not? He was so kind...and GORGEOUS!! I have to say, it's not makeup or TV lighting making him look so perfect...he just IS. His skin is perfect, his hair, his body...oh my! So I've now had Mario Lopez's arm around me. :)

3 comments:

Shakira said...

My aunt Sharon will be so jealous. Mario Lopez is one of her freebies. LOL
Hugs,
Shakira

Suzie said...

I am so freaking jealous!! Slater touched you???
This is the most exciting day of my life and I wasn't even there! :-)

Anonymous said...

I just went to see A Chorus Line last night and I didn't know Mario would come out after to sign and take pictures. I'm verrrry jealous! lol I need to go back now before the show finishes to get my pic with him lol.